Dr. John Teteris Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Teteris?

Endometriosis

Endometriosis

Have you seen Dr. John Teteris?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 28th, 2016

Have gone to Dr. T for several years

I have gone to Dr. Teteris for several years. He is the best and seems genuinely concerned. I would highly recommend him for GYN and OB services!

November 7th, 2015

Very good doctor. Very honest and is good about answering all questions. He's also very quick (in a good way) while being very thorough. My baby was measuring big so he kept an eye on the size around 36 weeks. He suggested we do a scheduled c section at 40 weeks and explained why he thinks it would be best for my situation. I liked how he expressed his thoughts and concerns while still giving me the option of being induced if that's what I really wanted, but explained what was likely to happen if I chose that route. I didn't feel he forced it upon and that made me feel a lot better about it. Obviously I went with his advice about the scheduled c section when I was 40 weeks and he did an excellent job and it took about a total of 20 minutes. I highly recommend him to anyone who is expecting. I went to the Dublin location (Bradenton Ave) and all the staff was very very courteous and friendly. Highly recommend!

September 14th, 2015

Dr Tetris is very kind and spends as much time as necessary at every appointment.. I have been seeing Dr. Tetris for over 20 years and I highly recommend this physician.

January 7th, 2015

High Risk

This Doctor is not for you if you are a high risk patient, he says he is knowledgeable in this area but is not. He does not listen to concerns and is available to you at his convenience.

December 8th, 2014

Dr Teteris is the best.

My family and I have been Dr. Teteris patient for way over ten years. He is so knowledgable, kind and polite. He treats his patients with so much kindness. He deserves 100 stars.

August 16th, 2013

Patient for several years

Dr. Teteris and staff are amazing. I've gone to 3 of the offices and everyone has always been kind and courteous. Wait times are short, so I'm always in and out within 15-30minutes. I would highly recommend Dr. Teteris to anyone.

July 19th, 2012

He's the best

I have been with Dr. T since age 16. He delivered both of my babies. ( He wasn't even on call and came in and delivered my kids.. that is wonderful!) I would recommend ANYONE to him. The whole practice is great from Dr. Papkros to Dr. Donna Diaz. Love them all!

July 13th, 2012

Great personality

Dr. Teteris is very easy to talk to. He makes you feel comfortable, and encourages you to ask questions. He is very thorough in his explanations, and doesn't talk down to you. I like his upbeat personality, and appreciate the fact that he remains totally professional.

July 9th, 2012

Francine Knapp

Dr. Teteris is a great doctor very caring and understanding......Thank you Dr. Teteris...

May 15th, 2012

Dr. Teteris is outstanding! He's been my OB with all 5 of my kids. He will spend as much time as I need talking with me, but he isn't pushy at all. Two of my babies were breech, but he saw me through two successful cephalic versions so I could still deliver vaginally. With one pregnancy, he saw me through a serious bout of depression. Very caring, very knowledgeable and very dependable. So grateful to have found him!

February 8th, 2011

Dr. T has been my doctor for 15+ years.

I highly recommend Dr. Teteris. I have been going to see him for a long time now and have always had a pleasant and easy experience. Never a long wait, very informative and caring.

July 18th, 2010

One of the nicest doctors out there

Dr. Teteris is absolutely wonderful and I would recommend him to anyone. He is very caring and takes the time to listen to concerns and answer questions. I am looking foward to him delivering my baby boy