Obstetricians & Gynecologists
495 Cooper Rd
Ste 400
Westerville, OH 43081
614-459-1000
Locations and availability (4)

|  Patient for several years  |  show details
by Jamie on Aug 16th, 2013

Dr. Teteris and staff are amazing. I've gone to 3 of the offices and everyone has always been kind and courteous. Wait times are short, so I'm always in and out within 15-30minutes. I would highly recommend Dr. Teteris to anyone.

|  He's the best  |  show details
Jul 18th, 2012

I have been with Dr. T since age 16. He delivered both of my babies. ( He wasn't even on call and came in and delivered my kids.. that is wonderful!) I would recommend ANYONE to him. The whole practice is great from Dr. Papkros to Dr. Donna Diaz. Love them all!

|  Great personality  |  show details
Jul 13th, 2012

Dr. Teteris is very easy to talk to. He makes you feel comfortable, and encourages you to ask questions. He is very thorough in his explanations, and doesn't talk down to you. I like his upbeat personality, and appreciate the fact that he remains totally professional.

|  Francine Knapp  |  show details
Jul 9th, 2012

Dr. Teteris is a great doctor very caring and understanding......Thank you Dr. Teteris...

|  show details
May 15th, 2012

Dr. Teteris is outstanding! He's been my OB with all 5 of my kids. He will spend as much time as I need talking with me, but he isn't pushy at all. Two of my babies were breech, but he saw me through two successful cephalic versions so I could still deliver vaginally. With one pregnancy, he saw me through a serious bout of depression. Very caring, very knowledgeable and very dependable. So grateful to have found him!

|  Dr. T has been my doctor for 15 years.  |  show details
Feb 8th, 2011

I highly recommend Dr. Teteris. I have been going to see him for a long time now and have always had a pleasant and easy experience. Never a long wait, very informative and caring.

|  One of the nicest doctors out there  |  show details
by Sola Togun-Butler on Jul 18th, 2010

Dr. Teteris is absolutely wonderful and I would recommend him to anyone. He is very caring and takes the time to listen to concerns and answer questions. I am looking foward to him delivering my baby boy

|  hiii  |  show details
Feb 18th, 2010

hey dad i love you

|  show details
Apr 29th, 2009

I as well as several friends and coworkers see Dr. Teteris for women's health and highly recommend him