Learn more about Dr. John Tetzeli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Tetzeli is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tetzeli
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Tetzeli Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Tetzeli, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Pituitary Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Tetzeli graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Tetzeli has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Nea Medical Center
- Saint Francis Hospital - Bartlett
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Paul Tetzeli MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. John P. Tetzeli practice?
- Dr. John Tetzeli has 1 office location.
Dr. John Tetzeli practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Memphis, TN.
See Memphis Internists and Memphis Endocrinologists.