A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Tetzeli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Tetzeli is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Tetzeli, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Pituitary Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Tetzeli graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Tetzeli has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Nea Medical Center
- Saint Francis Hospital - Bartlett
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Paul Tetzeli MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. John P. Tetzeli practice?
- Dr. John Tetzeli has 1 office location.
Dr. John Tetzeli practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Memphis, TN.
See Memphis Internists and Memphis Endocrinologists.