A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Teusink:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Teusink is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Teusink, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Psychotic Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Teusink graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Teusink has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Paul Teusink MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. John P. Teusink practice?
- Dr. John Teusink has 1 office location.
Dr. John Teusink practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.