Dr. John Tew MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

February 20th, 2014
Dr. Tew-My Favorite Doctor
I've been seeing Dr. Tew for years, and have never been disappointed with his care or treatment. He is one of the most concerned and caring physicians that I have ever known. He spends time with his patients, shows concern, and if extremely kind, caring and knowledgeable. I would not hesitate to recommend him to both family and friends.

September 28th, 2012
Total disregard for patients' health, no interest in helping patients.
I am insulted by the non-coordination between doctor with ancillary staff & among different ancillary staffs in caring for me And they all visibly shown they have no interest in my health or helping me to understand my eye problems. Waited 1 hour past my appointment time. Dr Tew only seemed to concern with the typing in his medical terms by an assistant. Never give me the diagnosis, discuss option plans or simply what he plans to do, never answered the questions I posted to him. Both the doctor and the 3 ancillary persons I encountered, none of them show any appreciation of patients' needs, one even said "I don't know what you mean?" pertaining to my questions, she had no interest in finding out the answers for the patient, and there is no system of following up to call patient for what they need to know. There customer service is worst than Wal Mart of any bad government offices. Tragic, our eye sight is very precious, yet this group inlandeyespecialists, the staff and doctors do not seem interest to take care of their patients and help them recover or retain good eye sights, I don't want any one in this medical group come near my eye balls.

October 27th, 2016