A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Thalgott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Thalgott is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thalgott
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Thalgott Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Back Pain
- Bone Transplantation
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Neck Pain
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Cancer
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fusion
Education & Awards
Dr. Thalgott graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Thalgott has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center
- Valley Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Stanley Thalgott MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John S. Thalgott practice?
- Dr. John Thalgott has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Thalgott practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Colorado Springs, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Las Vegas, NV.
See Colorado Springs Orthopedic Surgeons.