A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Thalgott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Thalgott is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thalgott
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Thalgott Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Back Pain
- Bone Transplantation
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Neck Pain
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Cancer
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fusion
Education & Awards
Dr. Thalgott graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Thalgott has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center
- Valley Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Stanley Thalgott MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John S. Thalgott practice?
- Dr. John Thalgott has 1 office location.
Dr. John Thalgott practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Orthopedic Surgeons.