Learn more about Dr. John Thalgott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Thalgott is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thalgott
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Thalgott Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Back Pain
- Bone Transplantation
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Neck Pain
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Cancer
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fusion
Education & Awards
Dr. Thalgott graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Thalgott has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center
- Valley Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Stanley Thalgott MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John S. Thalgott practice?
- Dr. John Thalgott has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Thalgott practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Las Vegas, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Colorado Springs, CO.
See Las Vegas Orthopedic Surgeons.