A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Thalgott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Thalgott is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Back Pain
- Bone Transplantation
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Neck Pain
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Cancer
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fusion
Education & Awards
Dr. Thalgott graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Thalgott has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Thalgott accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Health Plan of Nevada - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John S. Thalgott practice?
Dr. John Thalgott practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Surgeons.