Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile

Dr Thanus and Dr Storch show details Dr Thanus and Dr Storch
Sep 28th, 2011

Dr Thanus and Dr Storch both delivered my son on July 15, 2011. They both are amazing doctors. Dr Thanus sat and answered all our questions from the beginning to the end of my pregnancy. He is a very nice person and makes you feel very comfortable. Dr storch is also a very nice doctor who also was there for you and doesnt make you feel uncomfortable. My husband and I loved the staff to everytime we came and the ultrasound techs were very sweet. I had a csection bc my son was breeched and both doctors reassured me and explained everything to me.They really are the best and I thank them and there wonderful staff for making my first pregnancy an enjoyment :) Love the Johnson family and baby Carter :)

Dr. Thanus is amazing :) show details Dr. Thanus is amazing :)
May 17th, 2011

Dr. Thanus is my OBGYN and he is incredible. He is caring, patient, kind...he delivered my beautiful daughter and for every checkup during the time I was pregnant he was always there for us to guide us and put us on the right path. I cannot thank him enough and would highly reccommend this doctor. We love you!! -The Gavilanes Family (Ron, Theresa & Ella)

May 18th, 2010

Dr. Thanus is a very patient person with great bedside manner. I was at ease during my delivery that he was going to deliver my child. He took good care of the baby and explained everything properly. I have been to other ob/gyn but now I would never to go to any other practice. Dr. Thanus is a wonderful doctor.

Mar 23rd, 2009

I had an unexpectedly complicated pregnancy and Dr Thanus was there every step of the way explaing every option available. Sweet and pleasant to be around.