A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Theobalds is Satisfactory. Dr. Theobalds has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 2 out of 4 stars.
Education & Awards
Dr. Theobalds graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.More Education & Awards
Dr. Theobalds has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Doctor`s Community Hospital
- Prince George`s Hospital Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Theobalds accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- CareFirst - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- The Chartered Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Theobalds:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John B. Theobalds practice?
Dr. John Theobalds practices Family Medicine near Laurel, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Lanham, MD and Washington, DC.
See Laurel Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Van Theobalds, Dr. Deshawn Theobalds, Dr. Jan Theobalds, Dr. Hank Theobalds, Dr. Shayne Theobalds, Dr. Shane Theobalds, Dr. Jackie Theobalds, Dr. Giovanni Theobalds