A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Thesing:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Thesing is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thesing
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Thesing Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Irritable Bowel Syndrome IBS
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Thesing, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Thesing graduated from University of Miami . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Thesing has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Luke's South Hospital
- Miami County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John A Thesing MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. John A. Thesing practice?
- Dr. John Thesing has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Thesing practices Gastroenterology near Overland Park, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Kansas City, MO.
See Overland Park Gastroenterologists.