A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Thesing:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Thesing is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Thesing, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Thesing graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Thesing has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Mid America Rehabilitation Hospital
- Shawnee Mission Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John A Thesing MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. John A. Thesing practice?
- Dr. John Thesing has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Thesing practices Gastroenterology near Kansas City, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Overland Park, KS and Olathe, KS.
See Kansas City Gastroenterologists.