A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Thieszen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Dr. Thieszen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Vail Valley Medical Center
- The Memorial Hospital-Craig
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Michael Thieszen MD is a male doctor and practices in Hospitalist.
- Where does Dr. John M. Thieszen practice?
- Dr. John Thieszen has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Thieszen practices Hospitalist near Vail, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Craig, CO and Billings, MT.
See Vail Hospitalists.