A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Thomassen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Thomassen, Plastic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Thomassen, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Augmentation
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Tummy Tuck
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomassen graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Thomassen has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital West
- Imperial Point Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Michael Thomassen MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John M. Thomassen practice?
- Dr. John Thomassen has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Thomassen practices Plastic Surgery near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
See Fort Lauderdale Plastic Surgeons.