Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Thomson
Dr. John Thomson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Salt Lake City, UT, with other offices in Salt Lake City, UT and Salt Lake City, UT (and 2 other locations). He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Radiology. Dr. Thomson is affiliated with Utah Valley Regional Medical Center, LDS Hospital and Primary Children+s Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. John Thomson has the following 1 specialty
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance...
Dr. John Thomson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Salt Lake City, UT.
Dr. George Nixon
Salt Lake City, UT 0.01 mi
Dr. Constance Maves
Pediatric Radiology, Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology
Salt Lake City, UT 0.01 mi27
Dr. Kevin Moore
Pediatric Radiology, Radiology, Anesthesiology
Salt Lake City, UT 0.01 mi22