A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Thorne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Thorne graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Thorne has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Laurence Thorne MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. John L. Thorne practice?
- Dr. John Thorne has 1 office location.
Dr. John Thorne practices Anesthesiology near Grapevine, TX.
See Grapevine Anesthesiologists.