A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Thorne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Thorne graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Thorne has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Laurence Thorne MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. John L. Thorne practice?
- Dr. John Thorne has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Thorne practices Anesthesiology near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Grapevine, TX and Dallas, TX.
See Fort Worth Anesthesiologists.