A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Thropay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Thropay is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Thropay graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Thropay has 56 hospital affiliations:
- Coastal Communities Hospital
- Alhambra Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Paul Thropay MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. John P. Thropay practice?
- Dr. John Thropay has 9 office locations.
Dr. John Thropay practices Radiation Oncology near Pasadena, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Huntington Beach, CA and Anaheim, CA.
See Pasadena Radiation Oncologists.