A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Thropay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Thropay is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Thropay, MD is board certified in Therapeutic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Thropay graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Thropay has 56 hospital affiliations:
- Alhambra Hospital Medical Center
- St. Francis Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Thropay accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 6 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John P. Thropay practice?
Dr. John Thropay practices Radiology, Therapeutic Radiology, Radiation Oncology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Medical Oncology near Montebello, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Pasadena, CA and Huntington Beach, CA.
See Montebello Radiologists, Montebello Radiation Oncologists, and Montebello Oncologists.