Dr. John Thurmond III Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Thurmond III?

Routine visit

Posted on January 16th, 2017

Prompt and accurate servive

Posted on December 1st, 2016

Very approachable, professional, and thorough. He is likeable and gives full and clear explanations of what you need as a patient.

Excellent physician whose office runs like clock work.

Posted on November 1st, 2016

I have found Dr Thurmond to be friendly, knowledgable and quite ready to discuss your medical problems and questions. He is also a doctor that doesn't just pass out "pills", he carefully considers the positives and negatives of medicine before proscribing. I find him and excellent physician.

Posted on August 3rd, 2016

Went yesterday Great Doctor and staff.

Best Doctor

Posted on February 17th, 2016

Every Visit to Dr. Thurmond's office is like a visit with family. He makes you feel welcomed and comfort and listens. His staff is the best very friendly. I recommend Dr. Thurmond to my family and friends. He is an excellent Doctor and his personal care for his patients is the best I have ever encountered.

Best Doctor

Posted on November 2nd, 2015

Dr.John is the breed of Doctor and confidant that anyone would love to have as their caretaker for life. He exceeds all expectations and have remained so for over a decade. Highly recommend for any age female or male. Friend for a lifetime. Servant's heart. Great staff. No disappointment. Trustworthy and knowledgeable‼️

Posted on March 10th, 2014

I have been very pleased with Dr Thurmond. My husband and I both go to him he is very thorough and caring. It was a great improvement over our last few Doctors.

A doctor who cares!

Posted on April 20th, 2013

I don't write these reviews, until I see a rating that is misleading. Dr. Thurmond has been my physician for about 5 years. He seems to really care, and consistently gives me an accurate diagnosis. He is not hesitant to say if a specialist's analysis is required. Under his care, my triglycerides went from dangerously high, to within normal limits. I considered it an "Aha" moment when I found him. I couldn't be happier.

Very professional.

Posted on January 25th, 2013

Surprised

Posted on March 14th, 2012

I was surprised and actually shocked to read the negative comments at thie site.I actually 'inherited' Dr. Thurmond when my doctor left the area and have been nothing but pleased, that was more than 8 years ago. He is the primary care physican for my immediate family and has take care of several of my extended famiLy members To say that he doesn't take time to listen to your concerns I fine just the opposite. Same as over medicating. He was responsible for getting my Mom off several conflicting drugs when I moved her here from out of state. Same with my sister-in-law who has several major medical issues. She experienced a complete turn around in her health within three months of seeing him. I have been very impressed with how readily he calls in specialist when needed. The fact that Jody, his medical assistant has been with him for so long adds to the personalized care I always experienced.

Posted on August 31st, 2011

After seeing him for a few short months, he had changed all my meds and had me taking a combination of 5 or 6 hypertensives. I got so bad I couldn't get out of bed. When I went to a specialist for melanoma, they were appalled at the meds I was taking. I am now on 1 pill a day. I believe I stayed with him I would have died of toxic overdose.

Posted on July 12th, 2011

He is great at a simple dianosis, but go to someone else for problems that are a little more difficult.