Dr. John Tilley Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Tilley?

Our friendship

Posted on June 21st, 2017

Dr. Tilley has been our family doctor since 1988. He is not only our family physician but a trusted friend as well. He has been an Md, Counselor and mentor to me, my wife, her mother and our four sons. He is a trusted and true friend. I love seeing him and talking with him. He has taught me much during our 29 year realtionship.

Great Doc.

Posted on September 6th, 2016

Listens, discusses, and works well with knowledgeable and accurate insights.

Great doctor

Posted on May 23rd, 2016

Great doctor and support team; he spends time listening to you - the patient. Treats you with respect never judging. Couldn't be happier.

Posted on December 14th, 2015

I have been a patient for 30 years. He exceeds all my expectations as Doctor and an Godly man. Thank You Dr. Tilley for always meeting my families health needs with such a warm and generous heart!

Highly recommend

Posted on May 15th, 2015

Dr. Tilley and his office staff are very professional and caring. I would recommend his office to anybody.

Very greedy and rude doctor

Posted on February 11th, 2015

I visited him 2-3 times. His office and staff is good. But doctor is very rude and will not write prescription for allergy medications which insurance covers. He wants you to visit frequently for prescriptions. Send you emails to visit but will not give mail order prescription. Found a new and better primary care. Stay away from this greedy dcotor

20 + Years of watching over my health

Posted on October 24th, 2014

Dr. Tilley has been my PCP for over 20 years & of course over that time I have had numerous reason outside yearly physicals to visit his office. I distinctly remember one vase where I went in feeling dog sick & he set me up with scripts but then several hours later after 6PM he called my home just checking in with me I suspect because I looked like I needed checked on! You don't fine that type care for patients normally and speaks to the type of Doctor and person he is.

Doctor Visit with Dr. Tilley

Posted on December 27th, 2013

Very disrespectful human being. I wish I could rate him at zero stars, but I will give him one star due to his very sweet office staff. Dr. Tilley, if you ever read this...shame on you, sir, for the way you treated me.

best family dr around

Posted on August 23rd, 2013

My entire family and I have been going to Dr. Tilley for over 20 years. I do not trust another dr like I trust Dr. Tilley. I do not live near his office but I do not mind at all making the drive and his staff has always been very accomodating. No dr cares for his patients like Dr. Tilley does.

Posted on October 10th, 2012

This doctor was outright rude asking questions like why I don't have medical insurance. That's none of his business. Then when I needed a prescription refilled, he insisted I come in for another visit even though I had just been there very recently. I don't have time to pad his billings every time I need a refill.

I would highly recommend Dr. Tilley.

Posted on October 29th, 2008

I've been going to Dr. Tilley for years and I think he's a very good doctor. He's caring and compassionate. He spends whatever amount of time is necessary to care for his patients. Love his nurse Rhoda...she's great too!

Posted on June 21st, 2017