Overall Review

September 6th, 2016
Great Doc.
Listens, discusses, and works well with knowledgeable and accurate insights.

May 23rd, 2016
Great doctor
Great doctor and support team; he spends time listening to you - the patient. Treats you with respect never judging. Couldn't be happier.

December 14th, 2015
I have been a patient for 30 years. He exceeds all my expectations as Doctor and an Godly man. Thank You Dr. Tilley for always meeting my families health needs with such a warm and generous heart!

May 14th, 2015
Highly recommend
Dr. Tilley and his office staff are very professional and caring. I would recommend his office to anybody.

February 10th, 2015
Very greedy and rude doctor
I visited him 2-3 times. His office and staff is good. But doctor is very rude and will not write prescription for allergy medications which insurance covers. He wants you to visit frequently for prescriptions. Send you emails to visit but will not give mail order prescription. Found a new and better primary care. Stay away from this greedy dcotor

October 24th, 2014
20 + Years of watching over my health
Dr. Tilley has been my PCP for over 20 years & of course over that time I have had numerous reason outside yearly physicals to visit his office. I distinctly remember one vase where I went in feeling dog sick & he set me up with scripts but then several hours later after 6PM he called my home just checking in with me I suspect because I looked like I needed checked on! You don't fine that type care for patients normally and speaks to the type of Doctor and person he is.

December 27th, 2013
Doctor Visit with Dr. Tilley
Very disrespectful human being. I wish I could rate him at zero stars, but I will give him one star due to his very sweet office staff. Dr. Tilley, if you ever read this...shame on you, sir, for the way you treated me.

August 23rd, 2013
best family dr around
My entire family and I have been going to Dr. Tilley for over 20 years. I do not trust another dr like I trust Dr. Tilley. I do not live near his office but I do not mind at all making the drive and his staff has always been very accomodating. No dr cares for his patients like Dr. Tilley does.

October 10th, 2012
This doctor was outright rude asking questions like why I don't have medical insurance. That's none of his business. Then when I needed a prescription refilled, he insisted I come in for another visit even though I had just been there very recently. I don't have time to pad his billings every time I need a refill.

October 29th, 2008
I would highly recommend Dr. Tilley.
I've been going to Dr. Tilley for years and I think he's a very good doctor. He's caring and compassionate. He spends whatever amount of time is necessary to care for his patients. Love his nurse Rhoda...she's great too!