A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Timko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Timko is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Timko, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Timko graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Timko has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
- Reading Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John V Timko MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. John V. Timko practice?
- Dr. John Timko has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Timko practices Psychiatry near Reading, PA.
See Reading Psychiatrists.