Dr. John Tipton MD Patient Reviews

• 6 reviews

October 19th, 2016
general care
5 star for all the staff !!! And especially Dr Tipton !!!

February 9th, 2015
Always takes time during appointments.

May 17th, 2013
Making the appointment was pretty hassle free. The nurse who did my initial consultation was very friendly and helpful. The appointment with Dr. Tipton started out well. At first he listened to my questions and seemed thoughtful. However as the appointment went on he seemed more anxious and short. I was still in my allotted time frame and had 15 minutes left when the doctor concluded the visit. I would have appreciated more time to discuss my treatment options. About a week after my appointment I received a call from my local pharmacy. They told me that I was late in picking up my prescription and that they were about to take it off the shelf. I told them I had no idea what they were talking about. Apparently Dr. Tipton had prescribed me some blood pressure medicine based off a blood test and hadn't bothered to inform me about it. He didn't even discuss options with me. I wasn't given any advice on diet, exercise, or other alternatives to medication. Instead he just immediately put me on medication and expected the pharmacist to explain everything else. That is why I will not be returning to the doctor.

February 17th, 2013
Google, MD at your service
Patient speaks, physician types, hits enter, then reads/replies to patient. Could have done that at home. What is it with this generation of doctors? Is this what the future holds? Should have tried my luck with my Magic 8 Ball at home! I selected this doctor because their office was convenient to my home, didn't realize I was going to see an 'eDoctor'. Lesson learned. Did my homework, found a 'seasoned' doctor to trust with my future.

March 10th, 2012
Best visit with a Family Practitioner I have ever had!
I visited Dr. Tipton today at the Premier Medical Center Urgent Care. Considering it was Urgent Care, my wait was minimal. Dr. Tipton seemed very professional and thorough and was willing to listen, not brushing me off like some doctors do. I will definitely be switching to him as my family practitioner!!

May 19th, 2011