Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Tis
Dr. John Tis, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Baltimore, MD, with another office in Baltimore, MD. He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Tis is affiliated with Johns Hopkins University Hospital, Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center and Reston Hospital Center. Dr. Tis has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. John Tis has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. John Tis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Baltimore, MD.
Dr. Brian Neuman
Baltimore, MD 0 mi10
Dr. Heather Lochner
Surgery of the Hand, Orthopedic Surgery
Baltimore, MD 0 mi15
Dr. James Ficke
Foot and Ankle Orthopedics, Orthopedic Surgery
Baltimore, MD 0 mi29