Learn more about Dr. John Tis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Tis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tis
Asthma Patient Education Use our asthma patient education guide to talk to your doctor about the questions and concerns you have in formulating the right asthma treatment plan for you.Before Visiting Dr. Tis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Tis, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Cerebral Palsy
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Tis graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Tis has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Edgar Tis MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John E. Tis practice?
- Dr. John Tis has 6 office locations.
Dr. John Tis practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Columbia, MD and Odenton, MD.
See Baltimore Orthopedic Surgeons.