A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Titus is Excellent. Dr. Titus has been reviewed by 6 patients who have provided 4 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Titus, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Titus graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Titus has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Alegent Health Memorial Hospital
- Alegent Health Lakeside Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Titus accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Nebraska - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Titus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John D. Titus practice?
Dr. John Titus practices Family Medicine near Omaha, NE.
Additional practice locations include: Council Bluffs, IA.
See Omaha Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Van Titus, Dr. Deshawn Titus, Dr. Jan Titus, Dr. Hank Titus, Dr. Shayne Titus, Dr. Shane Titus, Dr. Jackie Titus, Dr. Giovanni Titus