A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Tiu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tiu
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tiu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Tiu, FCCP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Tiu graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Tiu has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Methodist Richardson Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Tiu FCCP and MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. John Tiu practice?
- Dr. John Tiu has 5 office locations.
Dr. John Tiu practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Mansfield, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Arlington, TX and Phoenix, AZ.
See Mansfield Internists, Mansfield Critical Care Practitioners, and Mansfield Pulmonologists.