A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Tobey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Tobey, Clinical Instructor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tobey
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Tobey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Tobey, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine, and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Tobey graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Tobey has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Boulder Community Foothills Hospital
- Centura Health-Avista Adventist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Erik Tobey MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John E. Tobey practice?
- Dr. John Tobey has 1 office location.
Dr. John Tobey practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Boulder, CO.
See Boulder Physiatrists and Boulder Sports Medicine Doctors.