A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Todd:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Todd is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Todd, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Todd graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Todd has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Willis Knighton Bossier Health Center
- Willis Knighton Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Rucker Todd MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. John R. Todd practice?
- Dr. John Todd has 1 office location.
Dr. John Todd practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Shreveport, LA.
See Shreveport Internists and Shreveport Infectious Disease Doctors.