Dr. John Tolland Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Tolland?

Colonoscopy

Colonoscopy

Have you seen Dr. John Tolland?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 22nd, 2016

The worst!!!!

Patient beware..... This doctor has no business being in the medical profession. He is condescending and rude and has no idea how to make a patient feel comfortable. This is not my first time visiting a colon and rectal physician, I have been to numerous throughout the years........Take my advice........find another doctor.

February 21st, 2015

Had colon cancer. If it were not for Dr Tolland putting up my being terrified and doing surgery I would not be here. He would make me laugh..put me at ease..did the operation and that was 8 years ago. He even called me to make sure all was well after I went home. God Bless him his staff . When you have to go thru a colonoscopy you think the worst. Not bad. The staff made me comfortable as did Dr. Tolland and I am not a good patient !

July 12th, 2013

Patient

I recently had what I would consider one of the most traumatic experiences of my life. I had diverticulitis, cyst, two vaginal fistulas and abcesses on my colon, which resulted in my having an ileostomy bag put on. I don't think my experience would have been bearable if not for Dr. J. T. Tolland and his courteous staff. I am what one would consider a difficult patient, my words not Tollands, and extremely emotional. Dr. Tolland's bedside manner was appropriate for someone like myself, as I would have given up a long time ago. Dr. Tolland immediately made an accurate diagnosis and constantly reassured me of how this type of surgery is performed frequently and I would recover and my life would return to normal. He helped me to make educated decisions, was firm when I needed him to be and considerate of my emotional state. Appointments were easy and his staff most helpful. Dr. Tolland went beyond the call of duty to go so far as to help me with some financial difficulties I had concerning payments for his services. Needless to say, I made a full recovery and my life is on it's way back to normalcy. Some people can't believe I had all these procedures done looking at me now but I must give credit where it is due. I have minimal scarring and my incisions are healing perfectly. Unknown to Dr. Tolland, I BBQued 2 days after release from hospital and ileostomy reversal and havn't stopped yet. Lol I recommend Dr. Tolland and his associates to anyone with related problems and I consider him my hero. I couldn't have asked for a better specialist and I can't thank him and his staff enough. If you are a person considering Tolland's services know that this guy knows his stuff.

January 3rd, 2011

MY CANCER

Dr Tolland operated on me for colon cancer. his staff called me after I went home. i see him every year since then for a new colonoscopy which I know does not hurt....but am scared yet he calms me down. He takes his time with me durring my visits. I moved to Ga yet am going to see him this year. Best Dr as far as i am concefrned. He saved my life !!!

August 27th, 2017