A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Tomaich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Tomaich is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tomaich
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tomaich Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Dental Implants
- Facial Pain
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tomaich graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Tomaich has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Davis Hospital
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Alex Tomaich DDS and MD is a male Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John A. Tomaich practice?
- Dr. John Tomaich has 1 office location.
Dr. John Tomaich practices Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Davis, CA.
See Davis Surgeons and Davis Dentists.