A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Tomaszewski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Tomaszewski is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Tomaszewski, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Immunopathology.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Adenoma (Warthin's tumor)
- Breast Cancer
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Herpesviridae Infections
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Kidney Disease
- Liver Cancer
- Lymphoproliferative Disorders
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Bladder Cancer (Transitional Cell Carcinoma)
- Uterine Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Tomaszewski graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 10 awards.
Dr. Tomaszewski has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Edward Tomaszewski MD is a male Pathologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Immunopathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. John E. Tomaszewski practice?
- Dr. John Tomaszewski has 1 office location.
Dr. John Tomaszewski practices Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Immunopathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Pathologists.