Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue beneath the skin of the palm of your hand
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Tompkins II
Dr. John Tompkins II, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Oklahoma City, OK, with other offices in Oklahoma City, OK and Oklahoma City, OK. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Radiation Oncology and Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Tompkins is affiliated with Oklahoma City VA Medical Center, Mercy Health Center, Inc and OU Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. John Tompkins II has the following 2 specialties
- Radiation Oncology
A radiation oncologist is a physician who specializes in the use of nuclear medicine in diagnosing and treating cancer in a patient.
These doctors work in concert with other cancer specialists in order to determine the best form of treatment...
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. John Tompkins II is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oklahoma City, OK.
Dr. Munawar Ali
Orthopedic Surgery, General Surgery
Oklahoma City, OK 0 mi12
Dr. Carl Bogardus
Radiation Oncology, Radiology, Nuclear Medicine
Oklahoma City, OK 0 mi54
Dr. Joseph Davey
Oklahoma City, OK 0.16 mi21