Radiologist
1673 Mason Ave
Ste 305
Daytona Beach, FL 32117
386-274-7118
Locations and availability (6)

|  Exceptionally skilled, exceptionally knowledgeable, exceptionally caring  |  show details
Jan 26th, 2014

Dr. Tonkin is the best. No doctor has ever given this much attention to making sure I was aware of the details of my condition and what needed to be done to resolve it. After taking a very thorough history and examining me (terrific bedside manner), he reviewed all my studies with me and then described how he would proceed to fix my problem (a blocked artery to my intestines). It only got better at the hospital where Dr. Tonkin and his staff were all wonderful. The whole experience was remarkably pleasant and stress free. Best of all, I'm cured. I wouldn't have believed that this severe a problem could be managed with such apparent ease - a testament to Dr. Tonkin, his staff and the marvelous technologies they now have.

|  show details
by Larysa Vaitsiakhovich on Oct 13th, 2013

Great THANKS to a GREAT Doktor!! You got it all: high professionalism, "GOLDEN Hands", Amazing kharizma, beautiful stuff. You do not try to find an "easy way", you do all your best and put a patient back on foot! God will help you and your patients! Thank you! Sincerely, Larysa Vaitsiakhovich, patient of yours.