Dr. John Tonkin Is this you?

5 Ratings • 1 Comment

4.7

Have you seen Dr. John Tonkin?

Exceptionally skilled, exceptionally knowledgeable, exceptionally caring

Posted on January 26th, 2014

Dr. Tonkin is the best. No doctor has ever given this much attention to making sure I was aware of the details of my condition and what needed to be done to resolve it. After taking a very thorough history and examining me (terrific bedside manner), he reviewed all my studies with me and then described how he would proceed to fix my problem (a blocked artery to my intestines). It only got better at the hospital where Dr. Tonkin and his staff were all wonderful. The whole experience was remarkably pleasant and stress free. Best of all, I'm cured. I wouldn't have believed that this severe a problem could be managed with such apparent ease - a testament to Dr. Tonkin, his staff and the marvelous technologies they now have.

Posted on December 21st, 2015