Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Torseth
Dr. John Torseth, MD is a Doctor primarily located in International Falls, MN, with other offices in Minneapolis, MN and Canby, MN (and 5 other locations). He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Torseth is affiliated with Sanford Hospital Canby, North Memorial Medical Center and Albany Area Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. John Torseth has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. John Torseth is similar to the following 3 Doctors near International Falls, MN.
Dr. Ralf Lukner
International Falls, MN 0 mi2
Dr. Alan Johns
International Falls, MN 0 mi42
Dr. Andrew Wilson
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
International Falls, MN 0.59 mi11