A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Toth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Toth is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Toth graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Toth has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center
- Providence Little Company of Mary Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Jason Toth MD is a male Preventative Medicine Specialist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Occupational Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John J. Toth practice?
- Dr. John Toth has 1 office location.
Dr. John Toth practices Occupational Medicine near Burbank, CA.
See Burbank Preventive Medicine Specialists.