A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Totten graduated from University Of Glasgow, Scotland.More Education & Awards
Dr. Totten has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sitka Community Hosp, Sitka, Ak
- Sitka Community Hospital
- SEARHC Southeast Alaska Regional Health Consortium
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Totten accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Totten:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John W. Totten practice?
Dr. John Totten practices General Practice and Surgery near Sitka, AK.
See Sitka General Practitioners and Sitka Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Totten, Dr. Evan Totten, Dr. Giovanni Totten, Dr. Hank Totten, Dr. Hans Totten, Dr. Ian Totten, Dr. Ivan Totten, Dr. Jack Totten