A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Totten:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Totten graduated from University Of Glasgow, Scotland.
Dr. Totten has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sitka Community Hosp, Sitka, Ak
- Sitka Community Hospital
- SEARHC Southeast Alaska Regional Health Consortium
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Wilson Totten MD is a male General Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. John W. Totten practice?
- Dr. John Totten has 1 office location.
Dr. John Totten practices General Practice near Sitka, AK.
See Sitka Primary Care Doctors.