A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Totten:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Totten is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Totten
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Totten Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Totten graduated from University Of Glasgow, Scotland.
Dr. Totten has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sitka Community Hosp, Sitka, Ak
- Sitka Community Hospital
- SEARHC Southeast Alaska Regional Health Consortium
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Wilson Totten MD is a male General Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. John W. Totten practice?
- Dr. John Totten has 1 office location.
Dr. John Totten practices General Practice near Sitka, AK.
See Sitka Primary Care Doctors.