Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Touhey
Dr. John Touhey, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dallas, TX. He has 49 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine, General Practice and Aerospace Medicine. Dr. Touhey is affiliated with Methodist Dallas Medical Center, Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth and Harris Methodist H E B. He speaks English.
Dr. John Touhey has the following 3 specialties
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals,...
- Aerospace Medicine
If you’re a pilot, flight attendant or astronaut, you may benefit from consulting with an aerospace medical physician. They specialize in health risks and conditions associated with traveling into abnormal air and space environments, usually...
Dr. John Touhey is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.
Dr. Jeffrey Stone
Emergency Medicine, General Practice, Preventive Medicine, Aerospace Medicine
Dallas, TX 0 mi33
Dr. Laurie Aten
Family Medicine, Aerospace Medicine, Preventive Medicine
Dallas, TX 0 mi37
Dr. Gabriel Rodriguez
Dallas, TX 0.24 mi8