A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Spero Touliatos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Spero Touliatos is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Spero Touliatos, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Neurotology HearingNerve Conduction
Education & Awards
Dr. Spero Touliatos graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Spero Touliatos has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Desoto
- Saint Francis Hospital - Bartlett
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Spero Touliatos accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 29 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 3 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John Spero Touliatos practice?
Dr. John Spero Touliatos practices Otolaryngology near Memphis, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Cordova, TN.
See Memphis Otolaryngologists.