A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Spero Touliatos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Spero Touliatos is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Spero Touliatos
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Spero Touliatos Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Spero Touliatos, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Neurotology HearingNerve Conduction
Education & Awards
Dr. Spero Touliatos graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Spero Touliatos has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Desoto
- Saint Francis Hospital - Bartlett
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Spero Touliatos MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. John Spero Touliatos practice?
- Dr. John Spero Touliatos has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Spero Touliatos practices Otolaryngology near Memphis, TN.
See Memphis Otolaryngologists.