A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Spero Touliatos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Spero Touliatos is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Spero Touliatos
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Spero Touliatos Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Spero Touliatos, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Neurotology HearingNerve Conduction
Education & Awards
Dr. Spero Touliatos graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Spero Touliatos has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Desoto
- Saint Francis Hospital - Bartlett
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Spero Touliatos MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. John Spero Touliatos practice?
- Dr. John Spero Touliatos has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Spero Touliatos practices Otolaryngology near Memphis, TN.
See Memphis Otolaryngologists.