Learn more about Dr. John Townes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Townes
Shingles Patient Education Patient education guide to shingles or herpes zoster, more commonly known as chickenpox which is a painful rash condition.Before Visiting Dr. Townes Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Townes, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Townes graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Townes has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
- OHSU Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Manchester Townes MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. John M. Townes practice?
- Dr. John Townes has 1 office location.
Dr. John Townes practices Infectious Disease near Portland, OR.
See Portland Infectious Disease Doctors.