A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Townes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Townes is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Townes
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Townes, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Townes graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Townes has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
- OHSU Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Manchester Townes MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. John M. Townes practice?
- Dr. John Townes has 1 office location.
Dr. John Townes practices Infectious Disease near Portland, OR.
See Portland Infectious Disease Doctors.