A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Townsend:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Townsend is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Townsend graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station.
Dr. Townsend has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Mesquite Community Hospital
- Dallas Regiional
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Summerfield Townsend MD is a male Preventative Medicine Specialist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Occupational Medicine and Occupational Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John S. Townsend practice?
- Dr. John Townsend has 1 office location.
Dr. John Townsend practices Occupational Medicine and Occupational Medicine near Garland, TX.
See Garland Preventive Medicine Specialists and Garland Plastic Surgeons.