A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Tozzi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Tozzi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Replacement
- Knee & Joint Reconstruction/Replacement
- Knee & Joint ReconstructionReplacement
Education & Awards
Dr. Tozzi graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Tozzi has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Southern Ocean County Hospital
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tozzi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John M. Tozzi practice?
Dr. John Tozzi practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, and Sports Medicine near Red Bank, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Manasquan, NJ and Toms River, NJ.
See Red Bank Surgeons and Red Bank Sports Medicine Doctors.