A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Tozzi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Tozzi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tozzi
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tozzi Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tozzi graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Tozzi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Southern Ocean County Hospital
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Meridian Health Jersey Shore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John M Tozzi MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John M. Tozzi practice?
- Dr. John Tozzi has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Tozzi practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery near Toms River, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Red Bank, NJ.
See Toms River Surgeons and Toms River Orthopedic Surgeons.