A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Tozzi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Tozzi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tozzi
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tozzi Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tozzi graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Tozzi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Southern Ocean County Hospital
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Meridian Health Jersey Shore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John M Tozzi MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John M. Tozzi practice?
- Dr. John Tozzi has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Tozzi practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery near Toms River, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Red Bank, NJ.
See Toms River Surgeons.