A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Tozzi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Tozzi is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Replacement
- Knee & Joint Reconstruction/Replacement
Education & Awards
Dr. Tozzi graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Tozzi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Southern Ocean County Hospital
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Meridian Health Jersey Shore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Michael Tozzi MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John M. Tozzi practice?
- Dr. John Tozzi has 5 office locations.
Dr. John Tozzi practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery near Red Bank, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Manasquan, NJ and Toms River, NJ.
See Red Bank Surgeons.