Dr. John Train Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Train?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. John Train?

1 Rating with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 1 Rating with 1 Comment

April 25th, 2013

Superb and Uniquely Kind Doctor

Dr. Train did a Uterine Artery Embolization on me at White Plains Hospital. He was excellent as a radiologist - absolutely superb technically - but the most astonishing thing about being Dr. Train's patient is that he kept in touch with me for months after to see how I was feeling. I've never had a doctor reach out to me like this before and feel it helped with the healing process as much as anything. During the procedure - because I wanted to watch - Dr. Train and his outstanding nurses explained everything to me. They were also very careful of my comfort. I cannot recommend Dr. Train highly enough.

Lung Cancer