A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Travaline:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Travaline, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Obstructive Lung Diseases
- Pneumonectomy (Lung removal)
- Pulmonary Emphysema (COPD)
- Respiratory Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Travaline graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Travaline has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Jeanes Hospital
- Temple University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Travaline accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 15 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 4 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 9 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John M. Travaline practice?
Dr. John Travaline practices Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Gastroenterology, Endocrinology and Metabolism, and Plastic Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: North Wales, PA and Phoenixville, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists, Philadelphia Sleep Medicine Doctors, Philadelphia Critical Care Practitioners, Philadelphia Pulmonologists, Philadelphia Gastroenterologists, Philadelphia Endocrinologists, and Philadelphia Surgeons.