A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Travaline:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Travaline, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Obstructive Lung Diseases
- Pneumonectomy (Lung removal)
- Pulmonary Emphysema (COPD)
- Respiratory Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Travaline graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Travaline has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Jeanes Hospital
- Temple University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Michael Travaline MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. John M. Travaline practice?
- Dr. John Travaline has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Travaline practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: North Wales, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Pulmonologists.