A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Travaline:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Travaline
Ragweed Allergy Patient Education Guide For information on how to diagnose and treat ragweed allergies, read Vitals' ragweed allergy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Travaline Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Travaline, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Obstructive Lung Diseases
- Pneumonectomy (Lung removal)
- Pulmonary Emphysema (COPD)
- Respiratory Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Travaline graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Travaline has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Jeanes Hospital
- Frankford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Michael Travaline MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. John M. Travaline practice?
- Dr. John Travaline has 7 office locations.
Dr. John Travaline practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Langhorne, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Langhorne Internists and Langhorne Pulmonologists.