A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Traverso:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Traverso is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Traverso
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Traverso Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Sports Injuries
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Traverso graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Traverso has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
- Delaware County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Robert Traverso DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John R. Traverso practice?
- Dr. John Traverso has 1 office location.
Dr. John Traverso practices Family Medicine near Ridley Park, PA.
See Ridley Park Family Physicians.