A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Traverso:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Traverso is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Traverso
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Traverso Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Sports Injuries
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Traverso graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Traverso has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
- Delaware County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Robert Traverso DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John R. Traverso practice?
- Dr. John Traverso has 1 office location.
Dr. John Traverso practices Family Medicine near Ridley Park, PA.
See Ridley Park Family Physicians.