A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Tremper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Tremper is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tremper
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Tremper, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Tremper graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Tremper has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kalispell Regional Hospital
- North Valley Hospital - CAH
- Health Center Northwest
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John H Tremper MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John H. Tremper practice?
- Dr. John Tremper has 6 office locations.
Dr. John Tremper practices Family Medicine near Columbia Falls, MT.
Additional practice locations include: Kalispell, MT and Whitefish, MT.
See Columbia Falls Primary Care Doctors.