Surgeons

Peacehealth Medical Group-4545 Cordata Specialty Care
4545 Cordata Pkwy
Bellingham, WA 98226
360-738-2200
Locations and availability (2)

2.0

|  Watch Out  |  show details
Aug 20th, 2013

My knee and ankle surgery with Dr. Trimmingham resulted in significant pain and long-term complications. I would not recommend seeing him for surgery. He is a very kind man and I like him personally, but would never recommend anyone seeing him for treatment.

|  show details
Apr 3rd, 2012

Dr Trimmingham, did the surgery on my daughter, and my fiance. He was very proffesional and showed kindness. I have lived in Whatcom County for 48 yrs, I am mexican-American and I have felt the subtle discrimination from other Dr's in the area and it has caused me to dread going to Dr's in this area.So when I say Dr Trimmingham treated us with kindness I am sincerely thankful for his frienlinest and patience of taking the time to explain surgery procedure and post op directions; His warm smile was conforting in a trying time for our family!! EXCELLENT DOCTOR!!!p.s. I heard he retired and he ought to feel very proud of himself for the caring demeaner he displayed!!! Josephine PebriaVoices For Equality:(360)325-6284

|  Poor surgeon  |  show details
Mar 4th, 2010

Myself and others I have spoken with who have had Dr. Timmingham as a surgeon have experienced significant pain, dissatisfaction, and sometimes permanent complications after surgery.