Surgical Specialist, Orthopaedic Surgeon

by Adolfo M. on Dec 31st, 2014

Great doctor!

Watch Out show details Watch Out
Aug 20th, 2013

My knee and ankle surgery with Dr. Trimmingham resulted in significant pain and long-term complications. I would not recommend seeing him for surgery. He is a very kind man and I like him personally, but would never recommend anyone seeing him for treatment.

Apr 3rd, 2012

Dr Trimmingham, did the surgery on my daughter, and my fiance. He was very proffesional and showed kindness. I have lived in Whatcom County for 48 yrs, I am mexican-American and I have felt the subtle discrimination from other Dr's in the area and it has caused me to dread going to Dr's in this area.So when I say Dr Trimmingham treated us with kindness I am sincerely thankful for his frienlinest and patience of taking the time to explain surgery procedure and post op directions; His warm smile was conforting in a trying time for our family!! EXCELLENT DOCTOR!!!p.s. I heard he retired and he ought to feel very proud of himself for the caring demeaner he displayed!!! Josephine PebriaVoices For Equality:(360)325-6284

Poor surgeon show details Poor surgeon
Mar 4th, 2010

Myself and others I have spoken with who have had Dr. Timmingham as a surgeon have experienced significant pain, dissatisfaction, and sometimes permanent complications after surgery.