Dr. John Troccoli Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Troccoli?

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. John Troccoli?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 2nd, 2016

Horrible office

I saw the doctor about a month ago. He suspected for skin cancer on my face and took a specimen for biopsy. Said that the office will call me after 3 weeks and inform about the results. Nobody called, so I called myself the office three days ago. They told me that an medical assistant called Gigi, in charge of pathology reports, will call me that day in the evening or the next day in the morning. Nobody called, so the next day I went there myself and asked for a copy of the report and to talk to Gigi. They gave me a copy, but said that Gigi was busy with a doctor and will call me in afternoon. I called two times after 3 PM, and each time they gave me different info. about Gigi. Once said that she wasn't in for the day. The other receptionist a little latter said she was around, but wasn't responded to the paging. I left with them again my name & my phone number, but nobody called. So, it's a frustrating experience. You're anxious to know the interpretation of the results, but nobody cares. The office doesn't provide you with a direct phone number for the doctor, neither an e-mail address. And the doctor sees patients in Fresh Meadows only once per week, on Wed. I'll never go to that office again.

December 5th, 2015

Patient abuse

No respect for the patients. 10 sscheduled within a half of hour. I waited more than 2 hrs. to be seen. The doctor spent with me some 5 min. Obviously he is too greedy.

December 5th, 2014

Great Experience

Very good doctor and I was very satisfied with his services!

October 28th, 2014

The best!

Had a great visit with Dr. T today! He\'s so down to earth and always treats me with efficiency and great care!

October 24th, 2014

Great MD

First time with Dr. Troccoli today and my visit was better than expected. He was very thorough in his exam of my skin. He explained my various conditi ...

October 24th, 2014

Great MD

Seen today, quickly and treated efficiently and with great professionalism. Definitely will see him again if any new issues arise!

Best dermatologist EVER!

He is the best, he is so nice and knows what he is talking about. And he cares so much about his patients health I love him. Hes so great with everyth ...

Very Happy

I had been to a few dermatologist before seeing Dr.Troccoli and he's the first to help me. I'm very happy.

Awesome

Dr.Trocoli was very kind and seemed very knowledgeable about my condition. I would recommend him to anyone.

August 15th, 2014

Excellent Doctor

I went to this doctor because my best friend recommended him to me. He was very patient in answering my questions and also very detailed with his form ...

June 27th, 2014

Wonderful!

Quick and easy! Went in for a cancer screening and was first seen by his assistant who was very kind. She gave me a gown and few minutes later he was ...

June 27th, 2014

Great Doctor

Dr Troccoli diagnosed me right away with Alopecia and offered me treatment the same day. I've been dealing with this problem for a long time and wish ...