A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Troupe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Troupe
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Troupe Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Troupe, JD, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Forensic Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Troupe graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Troupe has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Shands at AGH
- Shands At The University Of Florida
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Terney Troupe JD and MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. John T. Troupe practice?
- Dr. John Troupe has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Troupe practices Ophthalmology near Gainesville, FL.
See Gainesville Ophthalmologists.