Learn more about Dr. John True:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. True
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. True Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John True, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. True graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. True has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northern Montana Hospital
- Great Plains Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Henry True MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 45 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John H. True practice?
- Dr. John True has 2 office locations.
Dr. John True practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Havre, MT.
Additional practice locations include: Elk City, OK.
See Havre Orthopedic Surgeons.