A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John True:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. True
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. True Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John True, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. True graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. True has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northern Montana Hospital
- Great Plains Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Henry True MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 45 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John H. True practice?
- Dr. John True has 2 office locations.
Dr. John True practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Havre, MT.
Additional practice locations include: Elk City, OK.
See Havre Orthopedic Surgeons.