A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John True:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John True is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. True
Knee Replacement Patient Education Read our knee replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. True Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John True, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. True graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. True has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northern Montana Hospital
- Great Plains Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Henry True MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 44 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John H. True practice?
- Dr. John True has 2 office locations.
Dr. John True practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Havre, MT.
Additional practice locations include: Elk City, OK.
See Havre Surgeons.