A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John True:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John True, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. True graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. True has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northern Montana Hospital
- Great Plains Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. True accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Montana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Montana Medicaid/Passport to Health - 1 plan
- Aetna - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John H. True practice?
Dr. John True practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Havre, MT.
Additional practice locations include: Elk City, OK.
See Havre Surgeons.