A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Truelson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Truelson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Truelson
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Truelson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Truelson, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Carotid Body Tumor
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Laryngectomy (Larynx removal)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Throat Cancer (Laryngeal Neoplasm)
- Tracheal Stenosis
- Voice Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Truelson graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Truelson has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Truelson MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. John Truelson practice?
- Dr. John Truelson has 1 office location.
Dr. John Truelson practices Otolaryngology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Otolaryngologists.