A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Truelson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Truelson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Truelson, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Carotid Body Tumor
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Laryngectomy (Larynx removal)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Throat Cancer (Laryngeal Neoplasm)
- Tracheal Stenosis
- Voice Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Truelson graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Truelson has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Truelson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John Truelson practice?
Dr. John Truelson practices Otolaryngology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Otolaryngologists.