Dr. John Trupiano MD Patient Reviews

• Plastic Surgery Troy, MI

August 18th, 2016
What a wonderful experience!!
Dr. Trupiano, The hard work, dedication and compassion you put into your work is incredible and beyond words. I am so pleased with your work and the ...

July 22nd, 2016
Excellent Doctor
Dr Trupiano is an excellent surgeon!! He took his time and explained every detail about my surgery on my first visit. He is very knowledgeable and compassionate person. He cares about his patients and his staff is wonderful!! I live an hour away but it is well worth the drive. I trust Dr Trupiano and I highly recommend him to everyone!!

June 16th, 2016
Dr. Trupiano's bedside manner is among the very best I have ever experienced! He really took the time to explain my procedure and answered all my questions. I never felt rushed or judged. He was patient, very caring and made sure I understood what to expect. His office team mimicked his attitude and was always courteous and very accommodating. I highly recommend his services mainly because he cares and the outcome was amazing!!

March 3rd, 2016
Dr Trupiano and his staff are wonderful. He's an amazing surgeon took his time answered all my questions and made me feel super comfortable, very happy with my results. Very highly recommend him:)

March 3rd, 2016

February 12th, 2016
Dr Trupiano took his time explaining everything about my procedure. He made sure I understood the answers to all my questions. I made the correct choice having him perform my procedure. I Love the result.

October 13th, 2015
Very satisfied
I never once felt as if Dr Trupiano was rushing me. From my first consult to every follow up visit. Erica was also extremely patient focused. They both always made my husband and I very comfortable. Highly recommend Dr Trupiano!

September 19th, 2015
Dr. John M. Trupiano is the Michelangelo of Plastic Surgery!
Dr. Trupiano is a highly talented and skilled board certified Plastic Surgeon. You can tell from speaking to him that he has a passion for what he does. He has an eye for perfection and what will look good on you so you can completely trust his recommendations. He is a very down to earth and genuine Dr. that truly has a heart for his patients. From my initial consult (breast reduction) right through to each and every post-op visit, Dr. Trupiano and his wonderful staff were always there to answer questions and make sure I was cared for and happy with everything. I’m only a few weeks post-op and I’m getting SO many compliments. The results I’m seeing are amazing! I’m extremely satisfied with everything and lovin’ the new me! I highly recommend him to anyone. Without a doubt he is the best. Thank you Dr. Trupiano for everything you’ve done for me and for being the great sculptor of Plastic Surgery! God bless you.

May 5th, 2015
Love my new arms!
Dr. John M. Trupiano performed an arm lift with lipo for me. I have had large arms for as long as I can remember. After losing over 100 pounds, my arms were still large, flabby and with weird bulges. My arms now look great! I can fit into the sleeves of normal clothes but I'd rather show off my arms. They are shapely and well proportioned to my lower arms. I highly recommend Dr. John M. Trupiano.

December 28th, 2014
Excellent Follow-up Care
I have complete trust in Dr. Trupiano. I had an arm lift and I love the results. The follow up care is excellent.

July 7th, 2014
never felt uncomfortable during care

June 19th, 2014