Some ratings provided by Doctor.com.
Love my new arms! show details Love my new arms!
May 5th, 2015

Dr. John M. Trupiano performed an arm lift with lipo for me. I have had large arms for as long as I can remember. After losing over 100 pounds, my arms were still large, flabby and with weird bulges. My arms now look great! I can fit into the sleeves of normal clothes but I'd rather show off my arms. They are shapely and well proportioned to my lower arms. I highly recommend Dr. John M. Trupiano.

Excellent Follow-up Care show details Excellent Follow-up Care
by Patricia Stange on Dec 28th, 2014

I have complete trust in Dr. Trupiano. I had an arm lift and I love the results. The follow up care is excellent.

Jul 7th, 2014

never felt uncomfortable during care

Amazing show details Amazing
by Qualeisha B. on Jun 19th, 2014 on doctor.com

Dr Trupiano was amazing I loved his services and so was Amanda

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Best Plastic Surgeon show details Best Plastic Surgeon
Oct 23rd, 2013

Dr. Trupiano has changed my life. So many surgeons do a good breast augmentation and the patient wishes she had gone bigger. Dr. Trupiano will help you realize what you are really envisioning and choose the right size. I am perfect!! They are natural, not too large but voluptuous and my friends are all envious. His bedside manner made me feel so comfortable.

Silicone Breast Augmentation show details Silicone Breast Augmentation
by Jessica on Jul 12th, 2013

Dr. Trupiano is a top notch physician. He goes above and beyond for his patients. I went to him secondary to a friend's recommendation and am very happy with my results. I traveled to Colorado 3 months post-op and went hiking in the mountains at a high altitude. My implants were making cracking noises so loud that my boyfriend could hear them. Naturally, I freaked out and went into panic mode. I called Dr. Trupiano on his cell (with the time difference it was 9:00pm in Michigan) and he answered and assured me not to worry, they were just air pockets. He then proceeded to ask what mountain I was climbing, and did not rush me off the phone. What a guy! I would highly recommend Dr. Trupiano to anyone he is trustworthy cares for his patients.

Great Job Doc! show details Great Job Doc!
Apr 14th, 2009

I am a new ans improved woman, thank you to Dr. Trupiano. I am so happy and pleased with my cosmetic results, I would recommend him to anyone.

Dec 16th, 2008

Thank you Dr. Trupiano for assisting me in achieving my personal goals with my cosmetic surgery procedures. Your knowledge, skill and continuous professionalism resulted in me being sincerely pleased with the results. I will continue to recommend you to others.

reconstructive surgery show details reconstructive surgery
Sep 9th, 2008

Dr. Trupiano should be commendated for his fabulous bedside manner, professionalism, and compassion, and his staff is just as good. I would recommend him to anyone who is in need of surgery. Please check him out.