Neurologist (brain, nervous system), Sleep Medicine Specialist, Psychiatrist
Video profile

Poor customer service show details Poor customer service
by Anne on Oct 17th, 2015

Dr. Truscheim and his staff were very slow to return urgent phone calls, sometimes up to 5 days before an email was answered regarding important medication and other questions

retired show details retired
by Sharon on Aug 16th, 2015

Dr. Trusheim is a fantastic Neuro-oncologist..... he diagnosed and has an ongoing program for me.... my tumor is at the point inoperable unless I wanted to have it change my personality. I chose to leave it alone for now..... no changes since first discovered in 2006 until now...... I don't believe it is not affecting my behavior as far as I know! Will mark a 10 year moment this fall.... Dr. Trusheim is the best I know of!!!!

Feb 3rd, 2015

Great Dr. Flexible

A wise & kind Doctor show details A wise & kind Doctor
by Steve on Jan 30th, 2014

Dr. T is friendly, down to earth & most important knows what I need. I have seen him since 1996 for my condition. G of me. He is first rate

Me daugthers and negbor and fried of faimily show details Me daugthers and negbor and fried of faimily
by C Johnston on Aug 29th, 2013

Well my only experience with the Almighty Trushiem , and he told us that, was with glioblastoma 3 patients that I know of, with or without treatment lasted 1 year or less less with treatment and less quality of life Ages 40 to 78 Biggest ego I have ever seen Just wants his money!!

Apr 27th, 2011

Dr Trusheim's and his whole staff is amazingly. We so appreciatedtheir care for our whole family.