Neurologists, Sleep Medicine Specialist
3400 W 66th St
Ste 150
Minneapolis, MN 55435
952-920-7200
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

|  A wise & kind Doctor  |  show details
by Steve on Jan 30th, 2014

Dr. T is friendly, down to earth & most important knows what I need. I have seen him since 1996 for my condition. G of me. He is first rate

|  Me daugthers and negbor and fried of faimily  |  show details
by C Johnston on Aug 29th, 2013

Well my only experience with the Almighty Trushiem , and he told us that, was with glioblastoma 3 patients that I know of, with or without treatment lasted 1 year or less less with treatment and less quality of life Ages 40 to 78 Biggest ego I have ever seen Just wants his money!!

|  dying man  |  show details
Jun 23rd, 2011

i had seen dr trushiem for 7 years for my cancer.i had a brain tumor in my left tempral. im not happy with him at all they screwed up twice with my follow up's by missing my tumors and letting them grow. now im a dying man. becuse he didnt tell me about the tumors in my bones he new about this tumor groing in my skull and didnt tell me for almost a year. now i am stage 4 termnal i would like to know why he never said anything to me about this problem. i think if he would have done somthing about this change back in april of 2010 they could have done somthing to stop it from spreding.not happy with dr trushiem at all they failed telling me about my tumors. and thats not right. so now im a dying man becuse of him not doing anything about the tumor he seen in april 2010. he told me in may of 2011.

|  show details
Apr 27th, 2011

Dr Trusheim's and his whole staff is amazingly. We so appreciatedtheir care for our whole family.