A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Tsiouris graduated from Aristotle University Of Thessaloniki. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Tsiouris has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
- Brooklyn University Hospital
- University Hospital Of Brooklyn
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tsiouris accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Tsiouris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John A. Tsiouris practice?
Dr. John Tsiouris practices Psychiatry near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Staten Island, NY.
See Brooklyn Psychiatrists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Tsiouris, Dr. Evan Tsiouris, Dr. Giovanni Tsiouris, Dr. Hank Tsiouris, Dr. Hans Tsiouris, Dr. Ian Tsiouris, Dr. Ivan Tsiouris, Dr. Jack Tsiouris