A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Tsiouris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Clinical Depression (Major Depressive Disorder)
- Mental Disorders
- Mental Retardation
Education & Awards
Dr. Tsiouris graduated from Aristotle University Of Thessaloniki. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Tsiouris has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Brooklyn University Hospital
- University Hospital Of Brooklyn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Apostolos Tsiouris MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. John A. Tsiouris practice?
- Dr. John Tsiouris has 1 office location.
Dr. John Tsiouris practices Psychiatry near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Psychiatrists.