A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Tsiouris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Tsiouris is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tsiouris
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tsiouris Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Clinical Depression (Major Depressive Disorder)
- Depressive Disorder
- Mental Disorders
- Mental Retardation
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Tsiouris graduated from Aristotle University Of Thessaloniki. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Tsiouris has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Brooklyn University Hospital
- University Hospital Of Brooklyn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John A Tsiouris MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. John A. Tsiouris practice?
- Dr. John Tsiouris has 1 office location.
Dr. John Tsiouris practices Psychiatry near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Psychiatrists.