A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Tsongalis is Good. Dr. Tsongalis has been reviewed by 13 patients who have provided 5 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Tsongalis, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Tsongalis graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Tsongalis has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baystate Medical Center
- Cooley Dickinson Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tsongalis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 5 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 17 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- Health New England - 6 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Tsongalis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John E. Tsongalis practice?
Dr. John Tsongalis practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Northampton, MA.
See Northampton Internists and Northampton Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Van Tsongalis, Dr. Deshawn Tsongalis, Dr. Jan Tsongalis, Dr. Hank Tsongalis, Dr. Shayne Tsongalis, Dr. Shane Tsongalis, Dr. Jackie Tsongalis, Dr. Giovanni Tsongalis