Dr. John Tsongalis Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Tsongalis?

Great doctor

Posted on February 21st, 2017

He always listens carefully and provides excellent care.

Posted on July 1st, 2016

I'm very pleased with this doctor! Caring, knowledgable and skilled.

Posted on April 18th, 2016

Thorough and consistent.

Good doc

Posted on July 3rd, 2015

Ive been seeing him for the last few years. I trust him and have developed a good relationship with him.

Does not Listen

Posted on April 8th, 2015

While he's polite and focused, he often seems bored. This is underscored by his inability to listen to his patients. In the two years I have been seeing him, I have had near constant foot pain. He has maintained its because of my weight, but I have insisted this is not the case. He refuses to explore any other cause or treatments and insists to lose weight and get better shoes. His partner Dr. Parsons xrayed my feet and determined there was damage to the ligaments ans referred me to a podiatrist. Tsongalis insists on pursuing a weight based treatment involving the least possible amount of work for him. He frequently spouts nonsensical euphemisms like" Sitting is the new smoking" and" You should go to the gym." Except! I do not drive, I do not sit at work and I'm moving so much during the day I'm probably more active than him. He cannot accept that different people are different, and that lifestyle may play into health. My weight has not changed since I first saw him, but he remains convinced it will. What he lacks in total inability to practice medicine, his staff makes up for in friendliness and cleanliness. But his total lack of concern means I only will visit him for.my yearly physical.

Not thorough

Posted on April 2nd, 2015

Has blown off my concerns multiple times, spends very little time with patience, and his manner is that of condescension and boredom.

I am going to refer you

Posted on March 3rd, 2015

WORST PLACE EVER!

Thoughtful

Posted on January 20th, 2015

Very thoughtful and caring. I did not feel rushed.

Very nice

Posted on February 16th, 2013

Very nice, patient and smart. Really took the time to talk to me and get a full understanding.

Excellent bed side manner

Posted on November 8th, 2012

We have been going to Dr Tsongalis for 4 years. He is caring, patient and listens to what we say. He never makes us feel rushed, he takes his time to make sure we understand everything about our medical situation. He has caught some medication problems overlooked by specialists. We consult him on all our medical decisions. We would strongly recommend him for your primary care physician.

Posted on April 28th, 2012

Catch him on a good day and he is great; other days, though, he can be indifferent and aloof, coming across that he does not want to be there.I wish he were more proactive - a lot of times it seems like specialists are the ones who raise questions about routine lab work, things that he should have caught (high blood sugar, recommending meetings with nutritionist to prevent diabetes, etc ...)

Best GP I have ever had

Posted on March 16th, 2010

Dr Tsongalis has made me feel completely comfortable with him in the 18 months I have been seeing him - so much so that I trust him with information that I have never shared with another person. He never makes me feel rushed, he really listens, and he follows up. I'd give him five stars if I could ...