inactive

John E Tsongalis MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

July 1st, 2016
I'm very pleased with this doctor! Caring, knowledgable and skilled.

April 18th, 2016
Thorough and consistent.

July 3rd, 2015
Good doc
Ive been seeing him for the last few years. I trust him and have developed a good relationship with him.

April 8th, 2015
Does not Listen
While he's polite and focused, he often seems bored. This is underscored by his inability to listen to his patients. In the two years I have been seeing him, I have had near constant foot pain. He has maintained its because of my weight, but I have insisted this is not the case. He refuses to explore any other cause or treatments and insists to lose weight and get better shoes. His partner Dr. Parsons xrayed my feet and determined there was damage to the ligaments ans referred me to a podiatrist. Tsongalis insists on pursuing a weight based treatment involving the least possible amount of work for him. He frequently spouts nonsensical euphemisms like" Sitting is the new smoking" and" You should go to the gym." Except! I do not drive, I do not sit at work and I'm moving so much during the day I'm probably more active than him. He cannot accept that different people are different, and that lifestyle may play into health. My weight has not changed since I first saw him, but he remains convinced it will. What he lacks in total inability to practice medicine, his staff makes up for in friendliness and cleanliness. But his total lack of concern means I only will visit him for.my yearly physical.

April 2nd, 2015
Not thorough
Has blown off my concerns multiple times, spends very little time with patience, and his manner is that of condescension and boredom.

March 2nd, 2015
I am going to refer you
WORST PLACE EVER!

January 20th, 2015
Thoughtful
Very thoughtful and caring. I did not feel rushed.

February 16th, 2013
Very nice
Very nice, patient and smart. Really took the time to talk to me and get a full understanding.

November 8th, 2012
Excellent bed side manner
We have been going to Dr Tsongalis for 4 years. He is caring, patient and listens to what we say. He never makes us feel rushed, he takes his time to make sure we understand everything about our medical situation. He has caught some medication problems overlooked by specialists. We consult him on all our medical decisions. We would strongly recommend him for your primary care physician.

April 28th, 2012
Catch him on a good day and he is great; other days, though, he can be indifferent and aloof, coming across that he does not want to be there.I wish he were more proactive - a lot of times it seems like specialists are the ones who raise questions about routine lab work, things that he should have caught (high blood sugar, recommending meetings with nutritionist to prevent diabetes, etc ...)

March 16th, 2010
Best GP I have ever had
Dr Tsongalis has made me feel completely comfortable with him in the 18 months I have been seeing him - so much so that I trust him with information that I have never shared with another person. He never makes me feel rushed, he really listens, and he follows up. I'd give him five stars if I could ...

February 8th, 2010
Dr. Tsongalis is proactive and exceedlingly caring. I would recommend him to anyone.