Dr. John Tomoo Tsukahara MD is male, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Tsukahara, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Tsukahara graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.More Education & Awards
Dr. Tsukahara has 5 hospital affiliations:
- California Pacific Medical Centers
- St. Luke's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tsukahara accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 90 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 16 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Tsukahara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John T. Tsukahara practice?
Dr. John Tsukahara practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Pediatricians and San Francisco Critical Care Practitioners.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Tsukahara, Dr. Evan Tsukahara, Dr. Giovanni Tsukahara, Dr. Hank Tsukahara, Dr. Hans Tsukahara, Dr. Ian Tsukahara, Dr. Ivan Tsukahara, Dr. Jack Tsukahara